6) Insurance

Foreigners who do not hold Polish citizenship may be accepted for study if:

·         are in hold of the European Health Insurance Card or insurance at the Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia (National Health Fund or NFZ – this refers to any member-state of the EU or EFTA citizen. Information on access to health care in the National Health Fund during a temporary stay in Poland for those with the European Charter for Health – are available at: http://www.nfz.gov.pl/ue/?katnr=5&dzialnr=2&artnr=716&czartnr=5 (Information in Polish, English, German, Spanish, Russian).

·         are insured against health risks or accident for the time of their education in Poland

·         insure in Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia (National Health Fund or NFZ) immediately after the obtaining permament residence card – refers to the applicants who are not citizens of any member-state of the EU or EFTA

      obraz - logo_bnwz_3.jpg

Biuro ds. Badań Naukowych
i Współpracy z Zagranicą

Collegium Minus, Pl. Kopernika 11a
45-040 Opole
tel. +48 77 54 15 969 (wew.5169)
fax: +48 77 54 15 969 (wew. 5169)

tel. +48 77 54 15 975 (wew. 5175)
 obraz - erasmus_rgb_maly.jpg